CODE-CERTIFIED SPECIALTY ALLOY WELDING
Our full-service specialty welding group is ASME Code registered, carrying the “S” “R” “U” and “NB” Stamps. We have a 15,000sf fabrication shop and more than 5 acres of laydown and external fabrication area.
Our welders are top class craftsmen who take pride in their workmanship and their ability to produce better quality work at a faster pace than our competitors. We have capabilities for welding all grades of:
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- High- & Low-Temp Alloys
- Exotic Metals (titanium, Monel, Inconel, Safurax)
The core of Brown & Root’s Specialty Welding business is the legacy H&H Specialty Welding group originally based in Baytown, TX. It includes some of the most highly-skilled craftsmen in the business, with a reputation for professionalism and commitment to produce the highest quality work.
Our experience includes construction and installation (capital, maintenance, and turnaround) of refinery and petrochemical facilities, including:
- All Types Boilers & Fired Heaters
- Ethylene Steam Crackers
- Hydrogen Reformers
- Platformer Heaters
- Cabin Heaters
- Vertical Cylindrical Heaters
- Burner & Burner Piping
- Hundreds of Welding Procedures and Specifications in compliance with the ASME Code and Client requirements.
- Greater than 98% pass rate
- PMI Welding Rods
- Tube Welders required to pass restricted (Box Test).
- NDE on the first two Production Welds
- Master Continuity Log on every welder
- Ability to report welder continuity and welder history
- RT Investigation and audits – Weekly results sent out to all managers
- Reporting all welds, all RT shot, all rejections, all flange make-up
- Required documents and Turnover Packages are submitted to the client in a timely manner.
HEALTH & SAFETY
The leadership of Brown & Root is committed to the highest level of health, safety and environmental performance. Our behavior-based safety program is focused on keeping our employees safe 24/7, and has resulted in world class safety performance statistics.