Code-Certified Specialty Alloy Welding
Brown & Root’s full-service specialty welding group is ASME Code registered, carrying the “S” “R” “U” and “NB” Stamps. Facilities include a 15,000sf fabrication shop and more than five (5) acres of laydown and external fabrication area.
Brown & Root’s welders are top class craft professionals who take pride in their ability to produce higher quality at a faster pace than our competitors. Capabilities for welding all grades of:
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- High- & Low-Temp Alloys
- Exotic Metals (Titanium, Monel, Inconel, Safurax)
Specialty welding experience includes construction and installation (capital, maintenance, and turnaround) of refinery and petrochemical facilities, including:
- All Types Boilers & Fired Heaters
- Ethylene Steam Crackers
- Hydrogen Reformers
- Platformer Heaters
- Cabin Heaters
- Vertical Cylindrical Heaters
- Burner & Burner Piping
The core of Brown & Root’s Specialty Welding business is the legacy H&H Specialty Welding group originally based in Baytown, TX. It includes some of the most highly-skilled craftsmen in the business with a reputation for professionalism and commitment to produce the highest quality work.
- Hundreds of welding procedures and specifications in compliance with the ASME code and customer requirements
- Industry leading weld pass rate
- PMI welding rods
- Tube welders required to pass restricted box test
- NDE on the first two production welds
- Master continuity log on every welder
– Ability to report welder continuity and welder history
- RT investigation and audits – weekly results sent out to all managers
- Reporting all welds, all RT shot, all rejections, all flange make-up
- Required documents and turnover packages are submitted to the client in a timely manner
CONTACT THIS DIVISION
For any inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button here.
HEALTH & SAFETY
The leadership of Brown & Root is committed to the highest level of health, safety and environmental performance. Our behavior-based safety program is focused on keeping our employees safe 24/7, and has resulted in world class safety performance statistics.
View Brown & Root's Facebook pages - our company page or our Career Opportunities page.