Headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a world-leading producer of fiber-based products and produces product packaging solutions and renewable basic materials such as pulp for diapers, tissues, and other personal care products. Brown & Root is proud to have a long and successful execution history in helping International Paper transform renewable resources into products consumers can depend on every day. Through engagement of multiple industrial service business lines, Brown & Root appreciates our long-term partnership with International Paper.
- Brown & Root has exceptional safety performance at the Valliant facility, we are fully integrated with International Paper’s HSE systems and ensure safety is at the forefront of everything we execute.
- Hiring, training, and maintaining a highly skilled workforce is challenging; however, utilizing our robust staffing procedures, we are able to staff each project with “A Team” members.
- Developed apprentice program and journeyman progression that has afforded us with the opportunity to deliver training and career advancement opportunities to our employees and deliver services to International Paper with a highly skilled team of craft professionals.
- The Brown & Root and International Paper Teams have achieved continuous improvement by meeting/exceeding performance targets on our Key Performance Indicator (KPI) program for an extended period of time.
- On-site employee computer-based training
- In-person mechanical and electrical/instrumentation precision maintenance classes
Significant Project or Industry Awards
Brown & Root President’s Zero Harm Award 2021
Strategic Driver’s Award for two years without a recordable injury presented by International Paper
Industry of the Year Award presented by Idabel Chamber of Commerce and Agriculture