Through Brown & Root’s long-term partnership with our confidential client, various internal Brown & Root teams (Business Lines) are engaged in supporting the ongoing industrial service needs of the Kings Mountain Lithium Refining operations. Our teams take pride in supporting our client’s design, capital, and maintenance projects so our customer can focus on the production of battery-grade lithium hydroxide, lithium bromide, lithium chloride, USP-grade lithium carbonate, high purity lithium carbonate, battery grade lithium metal products, and lithium alloy powders.
We routinely support a broad range of activity within our client’s Kings Mountain facility, including:
- Spodumene ore deposit mine
- Manufacturing facility
- Research and development (R&D) facility.
The Global Technical Center is one of the most sophisticated advanced lithium material sites in the world. Through Brown & Root’s integrated and full-service business lines, we have an extensive history of delivering services from all Brown & Root services – including:
- Engineering (through our licensed partner firm)
- Laser-Scanning and Surveying Services
- Specialty Welding
- Scaffold Material Rental
- Soft Craft Services
Our team members are intimately familiar with the facility and deliver full lifecycle solutions on the various projects that we execute.
- Through Brown & Root’s ZeroHarm behavioral-based safety program, which is closely aligned to our client’s corporate Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) practices and programs, our teams are proud of our ability to execute thousands of hours each year with optimal safety performance (no recordable injuries).
- We closely monitor and track key performance indicators (KPIs) utilizing Business Intelligence tools that are relevant to the work scopes which include quality, cost, productivity, and other scope specific metrics that ensure our teams remain focused on delivering results!