Brown & Root has extensive execution history of various industrial service offerings that we have delivered to CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (CF Industries, NYSE: CF), a leading USA based manufacturer and distributor of nitrogenous fertilizers, including ammonia, urea, and ammonium nitrate products. We value our partnership with CF Industries and are proud to carefully plan, schedule and execute each job that our teams are entrusted and assigned by this important customer.
For many years, Brown & Root has executed countless projects that include
- Mechanical scopes on multiple ammonia and urea outages (including bundle extraction, heater/boiler retube scopes)
- Tank Projects
- Firewatch and Holewatch Services
- Capital Projects
Our teams have extensive experience with this customer’s unique equipment, including disassembly,
maintenance, and re-assembly of large exchangers, as well as pulling, servicing, and swapping large vessels
(260k+ pound lifts) in congested industrial units.
- Specialty Alloy Welding – Through Brown & Root’s many welding procedures and quality control/quality assurance guidelines, we have been able to meet CF Industries’ stringent expectations related to specialty alloy metal welding activities, including qualifying welders through Stamicarbon for Safurex, as well as 25-22-2 urea grade stainless, large bore/heavy wall piping, and other specialty allow metals.
- Planning & Scheduling – Given our familiarity with the CF Industries facilities, Brown & Root has increased responsibility for the preparation, planning, and scheduling of many of the significant outage/turnaround events.
- Best Practices – We maintain highly qualified planners and schedulers that meticulously plan each event for flawless execution, taking past best practices and lessons learned to ensure that each project is executed as safely, productively, and meeting high quality expectations.
- Brown & Root’s project teams utilize Electronic Tablets for the purpose of accessing and tracking mechanical work packages which ensure connected work crews and real-time productivity tracking that keep both CF Industries, and Brown & Root stakeholders informed on project progress.
- These programs ensure that our teams have the most accurate schematics and work package instructions, combined with package photographs that are valuable to front-line execution teams.
- The valuable data that we capture through these digital processes is re-utilized to ensure optimal performance for future projects.
Brown & Root appreciates CF Industries’ repeat business and we greatly value the dedication of our team members that routinely and flawlessly execute projects for this customer!
Our on-site team appreciates Brown & Root’s commitment to ensuring our various ammonia and urea outages are completed safely, on-time, and without quality issues. The experience of the crews that are assigned to us help ensure each project is a success!CF Industries Representative