TCPN (The Cooperative Purchasing Network) consists of member public and private schools, universities, cities, counties and other government entities throughout the U.S., whose members have joined together to leverage their purchasing power to obtain lower prices for goods and services.
Brown & Root provides project management and a broad range of construction and emergency services for TCPN member facilities – specifically, for repair management, renovations and construction projects.
Our Texas statewide TCPN contract covers:
- 1,200+ K-12 school districts
- 270 universities and colleges
- 254 counties
- 347 municipalities
- Other state agencies.
Brown & Root manages a diverse range of programs across the state, including administrative buildings and office space; sports fields; historical structures; classrooms; health agencies; state, municipal and county facilities.
Our TCPN agreement includes the following services:
- Turnkey construction
- Project management
- Subcontractor management (Small/Minority Business Development Program)
- Estimating and Cost Controls
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Safety management
- A/E services
TCPN Success Stories
- Brown & Root provided life safety ADA engineering and upgrades at San Jacinto Monument for the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. The project preserved the historical appearance while modernizing the monument with sprinkler and alarm systems and an upgraded elevator.
- City Hall Renovation in Brenham, Texas. This was an emergency project we completed within one month, to provide temporary office space for the City Police Department after mold was discovered in the police station.
- Emergency response and restoration construction services in various Texas locations in the aftermath of Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Ike.
- A new Pharmacy School was constructed for the Texas Tech University Health Science Center. Brown & Root successfully achieved a challenging 12-week project schedule.
For More Information on TCPN,
Or contact:Doug Whitmarsh, Sr. Program General Manager at 713.876.3807; firstname.lastname@example.org.
HEALTH & SAFETY
The leadership of Brown & Root is committed to the highest level of health, safety and environmental performance. Our behavior-based safety program is focused on keeping our employees safe 24/7, and has resulted in world class safety performance statistics.
View Brown & Root's Facebook pages - our company page or our Career Opportunities page.