PROJECT & CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
Brown & Root has Best in Class project management practices, employed throughout our business lines, beginning with Engineering Services. We have a highly trained staff of 43 engineering project managers, who have experience in consulting engineering as well as with owner-operating companies.
Our project management system and procedures are part of an integrated system based on best-in-class work processes and project execution support systems, drawn from our proven experience.
Engineering Project Management begins with scope development and front-end engineering and continues through field coordination of contractors and startup. Our managers work on behalf of the Client to control scope and execute the project with minimal changes, resulting in cost- and schedule-efficiencies.
Typical project management activities include:
- Working with Client to define project scope
- Cost Estimating / Project Planning & Scheduling
- Oversight and coordination of multi-discipline Project Teams in developing design packages for solicitation of bids for fabrication and construction
- Supporting Client as requested in solicitation of bids, evaluation, contractor and supplier selection, and contracting process
- Supporting Client as requested in the procurement of goods and materials
- Field coordination of contractor activity
- State-of-the-art project cost tracking and reporting procedures
project planning & scheduling
HEALTH & SAFETY
The leadership of Brown & Root is committed to the highest level of health, safety and environmental performance. Our behavior-based safety program is focused on keeping our employees safe 24/7, and has resulted in world class safety performance statistics.